Music tracks

Discuss anything that is not related to any of the other forums.
henrietta
Taka: 4 409,10 

Music tracks

Post by henrietta »

Now, why am I telling you this?All of us have everything from minor niggles to major problems in our lives that trouble us and continue to haunt us.We tend to ignore them or curse them, but actually do nothing about them.I say we must obsess over them.Problems stay problems till we decide to find a way to solve them, and the solution often lies in starting with admitting that we have a problem in the first place.We must identify and address the elephant in the room and obsess over solving it.And the first step is to ask the right questions and start learning as much as you can from the answers.Try to absorb as much knowledge as you can about the problem at hand.Learn, ask, search for any and all information around it.Or rather, our tendency to be satisfied with our own ignorance.All the months I spent saying, ‘I guess it’s because I worked out wrongly,’ or ‘Maybe it’s the way I sleep,’ or ‘It’s just something people with a long neck have to live with,’ were months I spent ignoring the fact that I didn’t know enough to come to a conclusion and lacked the mental drive to fight that ignorance.Ignorance can be a tricky pitch.In doing so, they risk throwing away centuries of accumulated knowledge and undermining the practices and habits that allow us to develop new knowledge.’Swimming in the sea of our own ignorance is one of the fundamental issues most of us living on the social web have.It is this fear of seeming ignorant that fuels our sense of arrogance.The Sorcerer supreme explains this to Doctor Stephen Strange in the Marvel movie Doctor Strange when she says, ‘Arrogance and fear still keep you from learning the simplest and most significant lesson of all.That it’s not about you.’The only way to beat this is to understand that we need to constantly keep learning, and not limit ourselves to just one aspect and perspective of our learning.And we should help others use whatever we’ve learnt to enable their own journeys.All these creative channels have been driven by my need to satisfy my curiosity about things I don’t know, all of which end up being stuck in my head, like an itch that needs scratching.And all I try to do is ask, read, listen and learn to not just bridge the gaps in my knowledge due to my own ignorance, but to find rabbit holes that I can keep going down.This drive will keep you going down that rabbit hole and help you not just accumulate knowledge but also truly find wisdom.We need more rabbit holes in our lives to keep us rolling down the road to knowledge.So, find your pain in the neck and start from there.Now, this was peak summer in costal Andhra Pradesh, which meant on a cool day, the temperature was around forty degrees.I’d been preparing for this all month.In the previous two years of trying to be a competitive breakdancer, I’d failed to make it into the top three.So, every year, I added more pizazz to my look, and spent a ton of time finding the right music track and adding new dance moves to it.