Basketball Seekers: basketball shoes: a post

Sports Freaks and Sportsaholics..this is your place to be! Talk about A-N-Y Sports!
aedanhall
Taka: 427,20 

Basketball Seekers: basketball shoes: a post

Post by aedanhall »

Basketball Seekers: basketball shoes: a post, but there is so much more to it than just playing the ball. Basketball is about much more than just shooting the ball, although that is a big part of it as well. If you are looking to get into the game of basketball, then you need to know what kinds of things you need to be wearing while playing the game. When I was in high school, one of my favorite players was Allen Iverson, who is now known as one of the all time greats in the game. What I remember most about him, however, was his shoes: the Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers.

I knew from watching television how important shoes were, and they were certainly very important for him to have. He always wore a pair of Chuck Taylor All Star shoes during games and practices, and I remember that the thought of having to go out there and play with Allen in his shoes made me very nervous. The fact that he was able to play at such a high level because of the quality of his shoes was something that was quite impressive to me. But, when I looked at them, I wondered why he chose them. Did they have anything to do with the color and style of his skin, or did they just fit his personality? I really don't know.

I suppose there is no reason that someone can not wear the shoes that he is naturally suited for. But, it can also help a player to have the shoe that fits him the best. It also helps to make the athlete look good on the court as well. Having good looking shoes, whether they are Chuck Taylor All Star shoes or some other brand, just adds to the overall appearance. And that is what every good athlete is after: to look his best and feel his best.

Michaelusest
Taka: 57,00 

-

Post by Michaelusest »

OSU will have a good freshman class coming in next year. However, Oden will have some big shoes to fill with Dials. Who do you think O.J. Mayo will go to? or maybe just to NBA?